User Roles in a CTR instance
- person responsible for registering a clinical trial
- person responsible for approving the record and changes of a Clinical Trial.
- system administrator responsible for managing the CTR instance
- a member of the general public
- person responsible for the regulatory approval of a clinical trial.
As mentioned in the initial meeting of the Executive Committee, "Anvisa" is not a good name for a role. A role must describe a person, not an institution, because only real people interact with the system, institutions do not interact with it.
Also, everyone present at that meeting agreed that we needed the roles "Trialist", "Reviewer", "Administrator" and "Citizen". If we are going to discuss a fifth role, the first step is to find a name that describes a person, and not an institution. (LR)